On our wedding day

Ticker 2

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Why Hello There!

My view as I type....
Hi! I know it has been a while but I have been a little busy! Ellie is doing GREAT! At her doctors appointment a couple of weeks ago she was 8 pounds 3 ounces! She goes to the doctor on Monday and I am curious to see how much she weighs now since she has been quite the milk monster! She eats anywhere between 2-4 hours. At night she sleeps at least 3 hours at a time (knock on wood) and we have gotten the occasional 4 hour stretch which is SOO nice! We have adjusted pretty well to having a third (human) member in our family. We still meet Brett for lunch, run errands and yes, I have time to shower! We are never on time which isn't a big deal since we weren't exactly on time before Ellie came along. The weather was beautiful up until the other day when it turned cold and gray again! Hopefully it will warm up soon so we can go on walks and spend time in the sunshine!

Sunglasses are just a little big!
Ellie LOVES baths! She can be screaming her little head off before we put her in the tub but as soon a her tush hits the water she is happy as a pig in slop! We have been giving her baths every other night and it is definitely one of our favorite things to do. We love watching her little facial expressions and there is nothing better then the smell of a clean baby!

Splish splash!
When I have time I will upload actual pictures from the camera but right now I am staring at a sleeping baby and I think I will squeeze in a quick nap before Brett gets home!



1 comment:

  1. A pig in slop - love it! Beautiful girl. I like how your ticker says you are 51 weeks and 2 days pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete